Ronda is one of Andalusia’s main producer of organic and ecological olive oil! Its olive oil is well known for having an exceptional high quality thanks to this artisanal ecological elaboration process.
Don’t lose the opportunity of learning more about Spain’s famous Olive Oil through a unique experience in an oil mill “Finca” founded in the 90’s and recently refurbished by the famous French designer Phillippe Starck! Elegance, organic, nature, olive, minimalism, Andalusian taste…
This multi-sensorial, sustainable and unique experience will make you discover all the secrets of one of Andalusia’s gastronomical protagonist: Olive Oil! From the collection of the olives with traditional long pole to the harvest and process of production of different types of olive oils.
Through an itinerary full of surprises, you will have to opportunity to learn the history, the elaboration process, the oil extraction techniques used since thousands of years and the benefits of the world liquid gold! At the end of the visit you will be able to distinguish different oils and their labels through a dynamic olive oil tasting: organic v.s. conventional, virgin, virgin extra…
The price includes:
- Parking for cars and buses
- 60-minute guided visit
- 20-minute of olive oil tasting
- English-speaking professional instructor
Optional upgrade with supplement:
- Private guided visit
- Transport from/to la "Finca"
- Lunch or dinner in Ronda
- Private guided visit in the town of Ronda
- Sleep over at the "Finca"
If you love Andalusian gastronomy and are curious about discovering how the famous olive oil is made, this is the perfect experience for you!
Perfect experience for a family day, a unique experience for couples or even in solo!
For the experience you will be joining an existing group!
- Welcome brief in the "Finca"
- Guided visit through variety of olive groves, organic garden, views to Sierra of Grazalema, olive trees variety, the "Green House" where artisanal olive oil is produced.
- Educational film projection about the history of olive oil process and elaboration
- Olive Oil Tasting